Thursday, August 10, 2006

Bless Breasts, Anyone?

Ok, before anyone badgers me to post an "adult content" sign on this blog entry, let me just assure you that what I'm talking about is as wholesome as the home-cooked meal on your dinner table last night.

You see, I was buying groceries at the Cold Storage in Great World City on Tuesday evening. When I got to the poultry section, I scanned the shelves for chicken meat. The whole layout was totally unfamiliar to me as I usually buys stuff from my neighbourhood market or the Bukit Merah NTUC. So I got to these packets of meat neatly arranged on one side and proceeded to check the label, to ensure that it is chicken meat (I hate pork!).

Imagine my surprise to see the words "Bless Breasts" printed there. Gosh, bless breasts? I don't know, are bless breasts part of a chicken or a pig, or some new delicacy? Could I have become so un-tuned to terminologies used by butchers these days, am I so not-in-touch with the rest of the world now...!!?? Okay, okay, a bit of an over-reaction back there, I'm sorry.

Turns out that Bless Breasts was supposed to be B'less Breasts, i.e. Boneless Chicken Breasts. Alright, maybe all the rest of you knew it except me. It's okay, I'm not shy to tell people of my perplexing moments. I enjoy laughing at my own daftness at times. Don't you agree the words Bless Breasts is very arresting, though? Heee heee...

4 Comments:

Blogger Cynthia雯 said...

Hahaha...so funny, can imagine ur "shock" look. U r indeed bless, sis.
=)

10/8/06 5:10 PM  
Blogger Me Naughty Kat said...

Chin, you're so funny, I can't stand it sometimes...rofl...

14/8/06 9:52 AM  
Blogger dorcas said...

hee... :) me a bit of an ignoramus... but Jesus will give me plenty wisdom, amen!

15/8/06 12:02 PM  
Blogger Vacationist said...

hahahahaz....you are cute! everything you see are bless bless bless.

18/8/06 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home