Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The Two

The two children are a little unwell. Joseph suddenly vomited twice in the morning. Needless to say, I kept him home with me as he is also coming down with a healing for his cough.

My niece Shan Shan, who is staying with us for a few weeks, is also having a mild cough. Don't really know "who" passed the bug to "who", but it doesn't really matter. I'm still debating whether to let Shan see the same paediatrician as Joseph (he happened to have an appointment tomorrow morning for follow-up on his previous illness), or just bring her to see another doctor this very afternoon. Hmm... I'd better let my sister make a decision on this. Calling her right after I finish this entry.

Yesterday, I was so proud that I made the effort to exercise. I rollerbladed for almost an hour. Where is it possible to do that in Telok Blangah? Ha ha, Poh used to try rollerblading on the rooftop of the multi-storey carpark next to our block, but I remembered she did mention that it can be very windy and at times she felt it was the wind cruising her along, not the wheels on her blades.


So, I decided not to try out the "wind power". Instead, I walked to nearby Block 60 and rollerbladed at the void deck. Whee, before I knew it, almost an hour passed, and made me realise how much I missed the sport.


Anyway, looks like I won't get the opportunity to do the same today, with the two children having a little "something". Lord Jesus, I thank You for the finished work on the cross. Thank
You for the gift of healing, I claim it for these children, in Jesus' name, amen!

3 Comments:

Blogger Joshua Whom Jesus Dearly loves said...

Hihi,
wow, rollerblade, thats a nice sport to pick up - envy envy :P
Hope the children get well soon...

26/7/06 11:59 PM  
Blogger dorcas said...

i'm still a little down... confessing de Lord's healing... no mood to blog except leave comments at my frens'blog...

1/8/06 5:42 PM  
Blogger dorcas said...

down as in unwell, not depressed... heee...!

1/8/06 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home